Episode 3 - Knit

Hello everyone,

Episode 3 is now up and you can listen to it in the player to the right, here or on itunes :)

This week I chat about my adventures since the last podcast, what I have been knitting/am currently knitting, there is a book review and much more.

Beamish

My Wollmeise...om nom nom




Finish Lodi cardigan - taken from a funny angle so my legs look weird!

Lacy Baktus


Medallion lace cardigan

Bellissima mittens

Harry Potter Scarf

Vampire Knits 


Twist collective Fall 2011

Knitty First Fall 2011 

Caithness Craft Collective podcast


Knit 1 Geek 2 podcast

Photos from Ysolda's visit to the Knit Studio courtesy of DaneAbroad on Ravelry - thank you Hanne

As always comments and suggestions/exciting news are always welcomed :)

Comments

  1. Hello! I have just listened to all 3 of your podcast episodes so far and I loved them all! I really enjoyed your review of Vampire Knits as it is a book I have looked at and wasn't sure whether to get it but now I definitley will! It was great to hear you talk about your house bunny to; I have 4 house bunnies who are all moulting at the moment - the fur gets everywhere!
    Looking forward to your next episode!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just found your podcast and I love it! I told my mom about it so she can listen too. I love the knitting and, of course, the cake, but I'm also fascinated by your work as a wind farm engineer!

    Thanks for the podcasts, and keep up the good work!

    Meredith
    West Virginia, US

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 2.3 - Return to knitting

Episode 4 - Start-itis

Episode 5 - British Wooltastic